- 405 Parkway, Suite A Greensboro, NC 27401
WITH YOUR HELP
Every day, and every donation, makes a difference.
Your Donations Matter
Our youth depend on your support. Youth Focus is funded through state and federal grants, The United Way, and private donations.
Your gifts, no matter how big or small, make an impact by directly providing:
- Shelter for at-risk youth who are experiencing a family crisis, homelessness, have run away, or other emergencies
- Transitional living programs for pregnant women, young mothers, and their children
- Supportive housing for homeless young adults who need help gaining independent living skills to live successfully on their own
- Rental assistance so young adults can maintain their housing while they build self-sufficiency
- Free trauma therapy for youth who have been victims of crime, including domestic violence
How are Donations Used?
Your donations go directly to helping youth in Guilford County. Every year federal and state funding shrinks, but the demand for our services increases. Therefore, Youth Focus has to rely on the financial support of the community it services increasingly. You can be assured your support is going directly to helping local youth from Guilford county.
Helping youth achieve safety, security, and success.
How Youth Focus Serves the Community
Youth Focus has served the greater Greensboro area for over 45 years and maintains a strong, family-based approach to care, involving parents, other family members, and caregivers whenever possible.
As the challenges facing youth evolve, so does Youth Focus. Over time we added additional services in areas where we saw a strong need in the community. Our commitment to the youth and families we serve and the local community remains unwavering, and we will continue to grow with the youth we serve.
Youth Focus is funded through a combination of local/state/federal partnerships and private donations. As the funding landscape continues to evolve, we become increasingly dependent on the financial support of the local community we serve. Additionally, many of the funds that Youth Focus brings to Guilford County from state and federal resources require the local community’s investment.
How your donations help
Every day, every dollar, a difference is made
Allows a runaway to go bowling with counselors
Pays for one day of food for one youth at our emergency shelter
Allows us to provide training and certify a new Safe Place
Pays for one parenting class for a young mother
Pays for one day of housing and support services for a pregnant or young mother
Pays for counseling services for a victim of domestic abuse or sex trafficking
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers! Click below to email Jennifer Lewis, Vice President.