You know we love shining the spotlight on our wonderful staff, and today it’s Diana Cooper’s turn!
Let’s learn more about Diana!
1. What is your favorite memory from Youth Focus?
My most cherished memories are staff celebrations; birthdays, baby showers, promotions, celebrations. We have a great team.
2. What is one thing you wish the general public knew about Youth Focus?
We offer wonderful therapeutic programs to support local youth.
3. Who has influenced you most when it comes to how you approach your work?
My husband is my greatest influencer in how I approach my work. I try to model his detail-oriented and strategic thinking when it comes to my daily tasks.
4. What led you to Youth Focus and working with young adults?
Prior to moving to North Carolina, I was a nonprofit consultant for over 15 years. I like administrative work that has a purpose.
5. What are three words to describe Youth Focus?
Compassionate, therapeutic, innovative.
6. What advice would you give to your teenage self?
Your uniqueness is your superpower. You are what the world is looking for.
7. If you were stuck on an island, what three things would you bring?
Books, books, and books.
8. What’s your most-used emoji?