1. How would you describe your job in a few words to a stranger?
I am a realtor with Berkshire Hathaway Yost & Little Realty.
2. What is your favorite thing about working with Youth Focus?
Love the thought that what we do impacts children’s lives and gives them a chance for a better life.
3. What is one thing you wish more people knew about Youth Focus?
How incredibly important this organization is and the power it has to change children’s lives for the better.
4. What drew you to Youth Focus?
I felt a real connection to the cause and mission.
5. What’s the best advice you were ever given? Who was it from?
My mother told me, “show up every day with a positive attitude and provide great service to others.”
6. What advice would you give to your teenage self?
Hang in there and study more!
7. What’s the biggest misconception people have about teens and young adults today?
People may not realize the immense struggles that still exist for teen’s today.
8. What’s one song you have completely memorized?