1. How would you describe your job in a few words to a stranger?
I analyze financial data to help my firm make better decisions. I try to have fun while doing so!
2. What is your favorite thing about working with Youth Focus?
It is an honor to lend a small helping hand to the marvelous youth of the Triad.
3. What is one thing you wish more people knew about Youth Focus?
Just the incredible work done by the organization to lift the youth of the Triad. The extraordinary commitment of the staff to the mental and physical health of the youth. Youth Focus is saving lives. Join us on the journey!
4. What drew you to Youth Focus?
It is great to be part of such a successful organization. The stories are plentiful of youth achieving educational and career success with Youth Focus support. Support our winning team!
5. What’s the best advice you were ever given? Who was it from?
A life lived for others is a life worth living. Be kind. Don’t think you are better or worse than anyone else. Advice from my Mother.
6. What advice would you give to your teenage self?
You have to fail before you will succeed. You are good enough as you are. Things will work out. Don’t be afraid to try new things.
7. What’s the biggest misconception people have about teens and young adults today?
Teens/Young Adults are selfish. I think it is quite the opposite and the youth will save the World for future generations.
8. What’s one song you have completely memorized?