1. How would you describe your job in a few words to a stranger?
I support young adults in reaching their goals of independent living.
2. What’s your typical day at work like?
Checking in and following up with participants to aid in their success.
3. What is your favorite thing about working with Youth Focus?
To see teens and young adults go from uncertainty to hope to confidence in themselves and their future.
4. What is one thing you wish more people knew about Youth Focus?
We really do care about being a safe place for all youth in a crisis.
5. What’s the best advice you were ever given? Who was it from?
My father taught me to treat others the way you want to be treated.
6. What advice would you give to your teenage self?
Fiercely follow your own dreams.
7. What’s the biggest misconception people have about teens and young adults today?
That its a place for “bad kids.”